You will be a key member of the fast-paced Pluribus Engineering team using your expertise of hardware internals, Linux OS Broadcom StrataXGS family ASICs to integrate our Netvisor network operating system onto x86-based platforms which will be deployed in data center and other networking environments. You will use your knowledge of the Broadcom SDK to implement technical solutions to platform and new feature integration challenges. You will leverage your excellent communication skills to work closely with our Solutions Architects and Product Managers to understand and find solutions to complex requirements, and also with the Pluribus Test team to ensure highest level of quality of the result. You are able to multi-task and participate in customer escalations with our Customer Advocacy and Sustaining Engineering teams analyzing and solving challenging issues from the field with high-energy and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- 8+ years overall experience with a BSCS or equivalent
- Excellent C/Linux programming and debugging skills
- Experience in integrating third party switching ASICs, preferably Broadcom StrataXGS family products, including experience with the SDK/API
- Experience bringing up x86 platforms, solid understanding of Unix/Linux internals
- Excellent understanding of Layer 3 routing protocols as well as Layer 2 networking technologies such as VLAN, STP, RSTP/MSTP, LACP, QinQ
- Ability to work independently on complex issues and also in a collaborative environment
- Curiosity and interest in tackling new problems