Unified Cloud Fabric
One fabric to unify, simplify and secure your networks.
The industry-leading fabric for Cloud Networking and much more
The Pluribus Unified Cloud Fabric – the next generation of the Adaptive Cloud Fabric – brings the benefits of hyperscale agility, simplicity and availability to data centers, unified cloud networks and many other networking applications.
The Unified Cloud Fabric unites networks across multiple dimensions: switches and servers, overlay and underlay networks, private and public clouds. It incorporates comprehensive automation, distributed security, and pervasive visibility, runs on diverse open network hardware platforms, and works with any workload or virtualization environment.
Unified Cloud Fabric technology is also powerful and flexible enough to go beyond the cloud and solve diverse networking problems, from layer 1 test lab automation to service provider metro networking.
Integrated with NVIDIA DPUs
The Unified Cloud Fabric architecture delivers a holistic compute virtualization fabric across any workload environment (including ESXi, Hyper-V, Xen, KVM, bare metal, and Kubernetes). Providing a zero-trust administration model between compute and network, and radically simplifying the networking stack running on the server OS with better overall performance and lower TCO.
The Pluribus Netvisor ONE network operating system (OS) integrates with the NVIDIA BlueField data processing unit (DPU) hardware architecture to:
- Unify and simplify network segmentation with a common SDN overlay for multiple compute environments.
- Radically simplify the deployment of micro-segmentation policies (across different hypervisor environments) by eliminating changes to the physical network and traffic hair-pinning.
- Deliver pervasive visibility of traffic flows to/from any VM, without any blind-spots and without the overhead of network tapping.
- Leverage the DPU hardware architecture to enable a clean, zero-trust demarcation between the server and the NOS delivering the network/security services accelerated by the DPU.
- Boost networking and security performance while offloading server CPUs with NVIDIA BlueField DPU chip acceleration.
Features and Benefits
Cloud Operating ModelThe Unified Cloud Fabric brings an agile, simplified public cloud operating model to private clouds and on-premises data centers, enabling network operations teams to increase operational efficiency and deliver new services in seconds.
How it works
The Unified Cloud Fabric is a distributed application that runs in Pluribus-enabled network devices.
Built into Netvisor ONE
The Unified Cloud Fabric is built into the deployment-proven Linux-based Netvisor® ONE network operating system (OS), so it runs as a distributed network application on every network edge device, including switches and DPUs. Robust, fault-tolerant distributed database technology ensures that every device has a complete and consistent view of the entire network fabric, and that the fabric is highly resilient and available.